Monday, August 4, 2008

Jet Lagged

We have been home for a week now and the girls and I are still jet lagged. I have never experienced it this bad before. Going towards the sun was easy but coming against the sun and time is like going against nature. It hurts! The crazy thing is that I am just always tired. That is one reason why I have not posted any pictures of our trip yet. I have not had the energy or time and I am still am not unpacked. So, That is what I am focused on doing right after this post is getting my house clean and organized. I always feel invigorated after doing such a project.

3 comments:

Mysticnocturne said...

At least you had a fun trip! Looking forward to all your fun pics! =)

Jordan said...

Margaret,

Here is a weird comment. I served my mish with you and Dustin and have been trying to get a hold of him forever. I googled him, and here he is. Please give him my email:

jordan.morrow@gmail.com

Thanks,
Jordan Morrow

Tiana Johnson said...

I absolutely adore the names you picked for your girls. I butchered the pronunciation, but I love the way you actually pronounce them. I'm a huge fan of unusual names (obviously), and I hope that any future kids will have just as unusual and gorgeous names such as those. I need your help on coming up with a cool name for mine, but I don't know what it is yet.